Have an account?
headbaner

May 11, 2011

Under the cherry tree, Since that day.








This morning, when I traveled to work in my car, I found the first cherry blossoms this year. Suddenly I recalled her. After she accepted my proposal, she kissed me under the cherry tree. 

She used to say to me like this. 

"You tell me that you thought only the suicide in the spring one year ago. But you met me the one year later. And just now you make love me. Do you understand what I say? Nobody knows your future." 

Then 15 years later, I could not remember her name. 
But I felt happy feelings today because I recalled warm‐hearted sex with her. 
It was feelings after a long absence. 
Until today, I was not able to remember happy feelings since that earthquake. 










Too much deaths and tears changed us. 
I will never be able to return to me before that day. 
Therefore, I recall her who was too much optimistic. 

You aren't here. 
There is also no time when you were here. 

But now, I think, the word to face something like you who doesn't appear any longer. 




"Long time no see!" 

"Where had you gone to?" 

"Uh.....yes, what's your name?" 











music : Ikuko Kawai - Yoimachigusa




No comments:

Post a Comment